To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and subscribe to our mailing list!
1. What is the Desire Concept?Desire provides an uninhibited and sophisticated clothing-optional concept (in designated areas) for couples (21+) looking to experience sensuality and freedom at sea, while enjoying cutting edge entertainment, provocative theme nights, exclusive workshops, and more…
2. What clothing-optional areas will be offered on board?For your onboard enjoyment, the pool deck and sun deck are clothing-optional areas. Just a friendly reminder: due to local laws and authorities, our staff will give orders for all guests to be clothed as we approach the different ports of call.
3. Is there a Playroom etiquette?Desire Cruises is firmly committed to maintaining our unique, couples-only atmosphere. For this reason, only couples will be allowed in the Playroom (no exceptions).
4. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?The only onboard public area where sex is permitted is the Playroom. Sex will not be permitted in any other public area.
5. What is the minimum age requirement for Desire Cruises?Although the average age range of our guests is of 35-50 years of age, the minimum age to sail with us is 21.
6. Do I need to be vaccinated for the cruise?Yes. As the cruise line implements the CDC guidance, it is now required that all guests are fully vaccinated prior to sailing. This means that guests must have received all COVID-19 vaccine doses at least 14 days prior to embarking.
Vaccines that are fully approved or authorized for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or the World Health Organization (WHO) are accepted. Sputnik V and CanSino are currently not accepted COVID-19 vaccines. If you have one of these vaccines at this time, we cannot confirm a cabin on the cruise for you. This is subject to change as new information is presented.
All guests must be able to show proof of vaccine in its original form during check-in at the port, and this will be required prior to boarding. The cruise line is not accepting photos or photocopies of the original vaccination card. Certificate of Recovery(s) will not be accepted. Any guest that cannot or is not willing to show the approved form of vaccine proof, will not be allowed to board the cruise. No refund will apply in these cases.
The health and safety of our guests is our, and the cruise line’s, highest priority. The cruise line continually evaluates the health and safety protocols and policies, including the requirement for COVID vaccinations as a condition to cruising.
7. What if due medical reasons I cannot get vaccinated. Can I show a doctor´s note in order to board?Unfortunately, we cannot confirm a reservation at this time under these conditions, as the cruise line requires full vaccination. Please refer to the question above.
8. What type of client profile will we find aboard Desire Cruises?Heterosexual couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual experience with their partner.
9. What is included with the final price of the cruise?Cabin pricing includes:
• Selected cabin category
• Five dining options: Discoveries, Windows Café (restaurant), The Patio,Mosaic Café (specialty coffee shop) and Sunset Veranda
• Room service
• Premium Beverage Package
• Port fees, taxes, document fees, pre-paid gratuities, plus administration and security fees
• All workshops and seminars on board
• All pool parties
• All theme night events
10. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the cruise?There are several Wi-Fi packages available, which may be contracted upon boarding.
11. Is smoking allowed on board?There is one designated smoking area available on board. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas.
12. Is bringing my own alcoholic beverages aboard permitted?Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onboard. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call will be stored by the ship and delivered to passengers’ staterooms on the last day of sailing.
13. Does the Ultimate Beverage Package include all the liquor brands from the Premium Beverage Package?Yes. By upgrading from the Premium Beverage Package (Included) to the Ultimate Beverage Package (+ $14.95 USD per person/per day) you will receive all liquor brands offered in both packages. Prices are subject to change.
14. Are drinks unlimited?Yes. Drinks are unlimited within the parameters of the responsible alcohol service guidelines.
15. What beverages are included onboard?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the cruise. For full details, please see EXTRA SERVICES/BEVERAGE PACKAGES on
the website tool bar.
16. What alcoholic beverage packages are offered on board?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the cruise; however, for a minimal fee you can upgrade to the Ultimate
Beverage Package. These packages give you preferred spirits at a great value. It’s a win-win situation.
17.What specialty restaurants are available onboard?There are two specialty restaurants: Prime C and Aqualina, both of which are complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Spa Suites, Club Ocean Suites, and Club Continent Suites). For all stateroom categories, there is a minimum cover charge per person/per seating.
18. What if I have dietary restrictions?The ship can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing to our reservations department (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 80 days before sailing, so we can communicate this with the cruise line. Standard kosher-style menus are available on all voyages. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
19. Do I need to make reservations to dine?To avoid disappointment, reservations are strongly recommended in Prime C & Aqualina; however, reservations are not required in other dining venues.
20. Is there assigned seating in dining rooms?No, seating is not assigned; guests can sit where they would like.
21. What is the dress code in the dining rooms?In all dining rooms, guests should follow a “cruise casual” dress code following good taste and common sense. Bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the main dining room or the two specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
22. Are onboard staff members multilingual?Yes. The staff on board is not only multilingual, they are from all over the world; however, the principal spoken language onboard is English, and most signage will be found in English as well.
23. Is photography allowed onboard?Due to the nature of this cruise, and the fact that our guests’ privacy is of utmost importance to us, there is no photography allowed in clothing-optional areas, including, but not limited to, cameras, cellphones, video cameras, tablets, etc. We will have official staff that will be taking pictures of onboard events, the experience, and ambiance; however, no guest will be photographed unless the guests gives written permission.
ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
BECOME AN AFFILIATE: Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: +52 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge.
This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company,
inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.