To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and subscribe to our mailing list!
DESIRE GREEK ISLANDS CRUISE FAQs
1. What is the Desire Concept?Desire provides an uninhibited and sophisticated clothing-optional concept (in designated areas) for couples (21+) looking to experience sensuality and freedom at sea, while enjoying cutting edge entertainment, provocative theme nights, exclusive workshops, and more…
2. What clothing-optional areas will be offered on board?For your onboard enjoyment, the pool deck and sun deck are clothing-optional areas. Just a friendly reminder: due to local laws and authorities, our staff will give orders for all guests to be clothed as we approach the different ports of call.
3. Is there a Playroom etiquette?Desire Cruises is firmly committed to maintaining our unique, couples-only atmosphere. For this reason, only couples will be allowed in the Playroom (no exceptions).
4. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?The only onboard public area where sex is permitted is the Playroom. Sex will not be permitted in any other public area.
5. What is the minimum age requirement for Desire Cruises?Although the average age range of our guests is of 35-50 years of age, the minimum age to sail with us is 21.
6. What type of client profile will we find aboard Desire Cruises?Heterosexual couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual experience with their partner.
7. Do I need to be vaccinated for the cruise?Beginning with departures as of March 11, 2023: sailings departing from and returning to Europe do not require COVID-19 vaccination. All travelers, regardless of vaccination status, are welcome to cruise and will no longer be required to provide proof of pre-departure.
8. What is included with the final price of the cruise?Cabin pricing includes:
● Selected cabin category
● Five dining options : Discoveries, Windows Café (restaurant), The Patio, and Mosaic Café (specialty coffee shop)
● Room service
● Premium Beverage Package
● Port fees, taxes, document fees, pre-paid gratuities, plus administration and security fees
● All workshops and seminars on board
● All pool parties
● All theme night events
● Playroom access
9. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the cruise?There are several Wi-Fi packages available, which may be contracted upon boarding.
10. Is smoking allowed on board?There is one designated smoking area available on board. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas.
11. Is bringing my own alcoholic beverages aboard permitted?Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onboard. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call will be stored by the ship and delivered to passengers’ staterooms on the last day of sailing.
12. What alcoholic beverage packages are offered on board?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the cruise; however, for a minimal fee you can upgrade to the Ultimate Beverage Package. These packages give you preferred spirits at a great value. It’s a win-win situation.
By upgrading from the Premium Beverage Package (Included) to the Ultimate Beverage Package (+ $14.95 USD per person/per day) you will receive all liquor brands offered in both packages. Prices are subject to change.
13. Are drinks unlimited?Yes. Drinks are unlimited within the parameters of the responsible alcohol service guidelines.
14. What beverages are included on board?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the cruise. For full details, please see EXTRA SERVICES/BEVERAGE PACKAGES on the website tool bar.
15. What specialty restaurants are available on board?There are two specialty restaurants: Prime C and Aqualina, both of which are complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Spa Suites, Club Ocean Suites, and Club Continent Suites). For all stateroom categories, there is a minimal cover charge per person/per seating.
16. What if I have dietary restrictions?The ship can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing to our reservations department (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 80 days before sailing, so we can communicate this with the cruise line. Standard kosher-style menus are available on all voyages. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
17. Do I need to make reservations to dine?To avoid disappointment, reservations are strongly recommended in Prime C & Aqualina; however, reservations are not required in other dining venues.
18. Is there assigned seating in dining rooms?No, seating is not assigned; guests can sit where they would like.
19. What is the dress code in the dining rooms?In all dining rooms, guests should follow a “cruise casual” dress code following good taste and common sense. Bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the main dining room or the two specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
20. Are onboard staff members multilingual?Yes. The staff on board is not only multilingual, they are from all over the world; however, the principal spoken language onboard is English, and most signage will be found in English as well.
21. Is photography allowed onboard?Due to the nature of this cruise, and the fact that our guests’ privacy is of utmost importance to us, there is no photography allowed in clothing-optional areas, including, but not limited to, cameras, cellphones, video cameras, tablets, etc. We will have official staff that will be taking pictures of onboard events, the experience, and ambiance; however, no guest will be photographed unless the guests gives written permission.
22. What airport should we fly into and out of for the cruise?Athens International Airport is officially named “Eleftherios Venizelos”. The code to use for flight searches is ATH. The airport is located roughly 33 km from the city center and roughly 50 km from the cruise port.
ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
BECOME AN AFFILIATE:
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
DESIRE CRUISES HEADQUARTERS:
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: +52 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
Toll Free USA-CANADA: 1 855 556 1632 option 1
Toll Free MEX: 800 509 3040 option 1
Tel: +52 998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge.
This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company,
inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.