ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
1. What is the “Desire Concept”?Our Desire Collection is uninhibited and sophisticated. We offer a clothing-optional concept for couples only (21+), who are looking to experience sensuality and freedom throughout their vacation, while enjoying cutting edge entertainment, provocative theme nights, exclusive workshops and more…
2. What clothing-optional areas will be offered onboard?We are pleased to offer the Pool Area and Playroom as clothing-optional areas for your comfort and pleasure. Just a friendly reminder: As we approach the different ports-of-call the staff will give orders for all guests to be clothed due to local laws and authorities.
3. Is there a Playroom etiquette?The Desire Collection is firmly committed to maintaining our unique, couples-only atmosphere, for this reason only couples will be allowed in the Playroom. (No exceptions)
4. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?The only onboard public area where sex is permitted is the Playroom, sex will not be permitted in any other public area.
5. Is photography allowed onboard?Due to the nature of this cruise and the fact that our guest’s privacy is of utmost importance to us there is no photography allowed in public areas including but not limited to: cameras, cellphones, video cameras, tablets, etc.
6. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the cruise?There are several Wi-Fi packages available which may be contracted upon boarding.
7. Is smoking allowed onboard?There is one designated smoking area available on board, smoking is prohibited in all other areas.
8. What is the minimum age requirement for Desire Cruises?Although the average age range of our guests is of 35-50 years of age, the minimum age to board with us is 21.
9. What type of client profile will we find aboard Desire Cruises?Straight couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual experience with their partners.
10. Is all onboard entertainment included?Yes, Yes & Yes! Our Desire Cruise Collection is notorious for its provocative entertainment program, designed especially for couples cruising. Here are just a few temperature raising details: Spicy Signature Theme Nights, Couples Workshops, Pumping Pool Parties, Custom Shows & Performances, Meet & Greets, and Intense Icebreakers. (Casino not included) As sailing dates approach stay tuned for Theme Night Calendar & Event Dress Codes!
11. Is bringing my own alcoholic beverages onboard permitted?Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onboard.
Purchasing Liquor in port: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call will be stored by the ship and delivered to passengers’ cabins on the last day of sailing.
12. What beverages are included onboard?All non-alcoholic beverages are included in your cruise package:
Specialty teas & coffees (Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, etc.)
A daily selection of Boutique wines is included during lunch & dinner only.
Boutique Wines: Our current Boutique Wine list features a regularly changing selection of one red and one white wine by the glass each day throughout your voyage. We source some of our boutique wines locally while the ships are sailing in wine-producing regions such as Italy, France, and Spain. When the ships are sailing in regions such as Asia, northern Europe, or regions where local wines are not as common, we offer a selection of wines from around the world.
13. What alcoholic beverage packages are offered onboard?See our web page: https://www.desire-experience.com/cruises/mediterranean-cruise/beverage-packages/ to see all beverages packages. ***All selections and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
14. Are all selections available at all ship bars?Yes
15. Does every beverage package include all the liquor brands from the lower tier packages?Yes, all liquor brands from a lower tier package are included in higher tier packages.
16. When I purchase my beverage package are drinks unlimited?Yes, packages offer unlimited drinks per person within the parameters of the responsible alcohol service guidelines.
17. Why can I only order one drink at a time?Beverage packages are per person, so only one drink may be ordered at a time.
18. Are beverage packages refundable?No, beverage packages cannot be purchased retroactively. Any charges prior to the day you purchase your package will remain on your account.
19. Am I able to downgrade my beverage package throughout the voyage?No.
20. Are all onboard restaurants included?A choice of 6 distinctive dining options, including room service. Four of the six restaurants are available free of charge in your cruise package. Two specialty restaurants, Prime C and Aqualina are featured, both of which are complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Ocean Suites and Club Continent Suites). For others, there is a USD $35 per-person cover per seating.
21. Is room service included?Room service is included for all guests.
22. What if I have dietary restrictions?With advance notice, we can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing no later than 80 days before sailing.
Fax requests to: 954-628-9622 USA or E-mail to: Special_Needs@AzamaraClubCruises.com
Standard kosher-style menus are available on all voyages. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
23. Do I need to make reservations to dine?Reservations are not accepted in the main dining area, Discoveries Restaurant. If you would like to dine in one of the two specialty restaurants Prime C & Aqualina, reservations are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
24. Is there assigned seating in dining rooms?No, seating is not assigned. Guests can sit where they would like.
25. What is the dress code in the dining rooms?In all of our dining rooms guests should follow a “resort casual” dress code, following good taste and common sense. Bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the main dining room or two specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
In Prime C, Aqualina, and Discoveries Restaurant, many guests enjoy dressing up. Formal evening wear (ball gowns and tuxedos) is not expected. We recommend that men bring a sport coat or suit; for women, dresses, skirts, blouses with pants and capris are all appropriate attire.
26. Are staff members’ onboard multilingual?Yes. The staff onboard is not only multilingual they are from all over the world. However, the principal spoken language onboard is English, and the majority of the signage will be found in English as well.
RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER:
To receive juicy articles, information, and updates, click below and subscribe to our mailing list!
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: +52 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 01 800 500 0587
GBR: 08 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
DEU: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
01 800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
998 193 2221 option 1
When booking, look for Original Group's "Certified Partner's Badge".