DESIRE’S CONCEPTUAL WAY TO PLAY
Desire Cruises is committed to providing safe voyages, so that all guests may fully enjoy their “Desire Experience”. We ask you to respect the following guidelines throughout your stay:
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all restaurants and other public areas that are not clearly marked as clothing optional.
- Keeping the identity of our guests’ private is extremely important to us, for this reason we ask that you refrain from taking photos or videos in any/all of our ships public areas. Feel free to enjoy doing so in the privacy of your stateroom.
- Our Playroom has been designed for sexual & erotic pleasure. We ask that you use this couples-only area to fulfill your intimate desires.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect and remember the Golden Rule: ‘NO’ means ‘NO’.
- Balance is important, some like to rest while others party, after midnight your fellow guests would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ships corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Desire Cruise, however drug use will not be tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruises nor Azamara Club Cruises will be held responsible for items left outside your safety deposit box. Please be sure to place valuable items in the safe.
- Desire Cruises takes great pride in providing you with a safe, couples-only environment in which to enjoy your vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in their immediate dismissal.
*These conceptual house rules are in addition to all rules & regulations stipulated by Azamara Club Cruises and local port authorities.