To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and subscribe to our mailing list!
1. What is the Desire Concept?Desire provides an uninhibited and sophisticated clothing-optional concept (in designated areas) for couples (21+) looking to experience sensuality and freedom at sea, while enjoying cutting edge entertainment, provocative theme nights, exclusive workshops, and more…
2. What clothing-optional areas will be offered on board?For your onboard enjoyment, the pool deck and sun deck are clothing-optional areas. Just a friendly reminder: due to local laws and authorities, our staff will give orders for all guests to be clothed as we approach the different ports of call.
3. Is there a Playroom etiquette?Desire Cruises is firmly committed to maintaining our unique, couples-only atmosphere. For this reason, only couples will be allowed in the Playroom (no exceptions).
4. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?The only onboard public area where sex is permitted is the Playroom. Sex will not be permitted in any other public area.
5. What is the minimum age requirement for Desire Cruises?Although the average age range of our guests is 35-50 years of age, the minimum age to sail with us is 21.
6. Do I need to be vaccinated for the cruise?NO! Exciting news: the cruise line is no longer requiring passengers to be vaccinated to sail; however, if there are any changes as the sailing date approaches, we will advise accordingly.
7. Will there be pre-boarding testing requirements?No. At this time, pre-cruise testing is not required. As the sailing date nears, we will advise all booked passengers of any updates or requirements for pre-boarding testing.
8. What type of client profile will we find aboard Desire Cruises?Heterosexual couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual experience with their partner.
9. What is included with the final price of the cruise?–
- Selected cabin category
- 3 fine dining restaurants, 2 casual venues and a café
- Room service
- Prestige Beverage Package
- Wi-Fi limited to one device per stateroom
- Port fees, taxes, document fees, pre-paid gratuities, plus administration and security fees
- All workshops and seminars on board
- All pool parties
- All theme night events
- Playroom access
10. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the cruise?Yes. For your convenience, Wi-Fi is included in this cruise. Limited to one device per stateroom.
11. Is smoking allowed on board?There is one designated smoking area available on board. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas.
12. Is bringing my own alcoholic beverages aboard permitted?Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages onboard. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call will be stored by the ship and delivered to passengers’ staterooms on the last day of sailing.
13. Are drinks unlimited?Yes. As part of the Prestige Beverage Package, drinks are unlimited within the parameters of the responsible alcohol service guidelines.
14. What beverages are included on board?The PRESTIGE BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the cruise. To see the full list of drinking options, please
- follow this link
15. What restaurants are available on board?You and your partner will enjoy gastronomic ecstasy at sea on a true culinary journey that includes three delicious specialty restaurants, two casual venues and a café.
● The Grand Dining Room |Elegant main dining room
● Tuscan Steak | Inspired by Polo Grill & Toscana
● Red Ginger | Contemporary Asian classics
● Terrace Cafe | International dining
● Waves Grill | Al fresco American favorites
● Baristas | Gourmet café
16. What if I have dietary restrictions?The ship can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing to our reservations department (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 80 days before sailing, so we can communicate this with the cruise line. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
17. Do I need to make reservations to dine?Reservations are required in Tuscan Steak and Red Ginger; however, reservations are not required in other dining venues. These reservations can be made during the online check in procedure prior to boarding or once onboard.
18. Is there assigned seating in dining rooms?No, seating is not assigned; guests can sit where they would like.
19. What is the dress code in the dining rooms?Good taste and common sense are the key. We encourage resort or country club casual outfits while on board. For evening dining, elegant casual resort wear is suggested.
We request that casual jeans, shorts, t-shirts, baseball caps, or tennis shoes not be worn in the restaurants after 6:00 p.m. Baseball caps may be worn in the Terrace Café after 6:00 p.m.
20. Are onboard staff members multilingual?Yes. The staff on board is not only multilingual, they are from all over the world; however, the principal spoken language onboard is English, and most signage will be found in English as well.
21. Is photography allowed onboard?Due to the nature of this cruise, and the fact that our guests’ privacy is of utmost importance to us, there is no photography allowed in clothing-optional areas, including, but not limited to, cameras, cellphones, video cameras, tablets, etc. We will have official staff that will be taking pictures of onboard events, the experience, and ambiance; however, no guest will be photographed unless the guests give written permission.
22. What is the closest airport to arrive at for this cruise?The cruise terminal Civitavecchia is located 65 km from the city center of Rome. Leonardo da Vinci International Airport is roughly located 50 km from the cruise terminal. The airport code to use is FCO.
23. What is the closest airport to leave from after the cruise?The closest airport is Josep Tarradellas Barcelona–El Prat Airport, and also known as El Prat Airport, which is the international airport located 15 km southwest of the center of Barcelona. For flight searches, please use the code BCN.
ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
BECOME AN AFFILIATE:
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
DESIRE CRUISES HEADQUARTERS:
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: +52 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
Toll Free USA-CANADA: 1 855 556 1632 option 1
Toll Free MEX: 800 509 3040 option 1
Tel: +52 998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge.
This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company,
inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.