Para recibir jugosos artículos, información y actualizaciones, ¡Suscríbete a nuestra lista de correo!
Getting documents and proof of vaccinations in order is an important task that will make it much easier for you to embark, disembark and move through customs, no matter where your voyage takes you. Guests without appropriate documentation are subject to fines, and can be prevented from boarding airlines or ships, or disembarking in certain ports.
Desire Cruises requires guests to be personally responsible for bringing aboard all required documents, including passports, visas and proof of vaccinations. Desire Cruises cannot be held responsible for fines, costs, penalties or interrupted or terminated trips due to a lack of proper documentation, nor can we offer refunds to guests who fail to comply with documentation requirements.
ATTIRE & PACKING TIPS
- In keeping with our friendly yet sophisticated onboard environment, we encourage guests to follow a “resort casual” dress code.
- Out of respect for others, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the dining room or specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
- Formal evening wear is not expected nor required in our restaurants. If you prefer to dress more formally, you are welcome to do so. Please note that tuxedo rentals are not available onboard.
- Before cruising be sure to check our Theme Nights calendar in order to dress appropriately for our sensual evening activities.
PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
- For international travel, a valid passport is required.
- Depending on your nationality, visas may be required to enter certain countries as well. Please contact the embassy (consular services) of each country on your voyage—or a visa service of your choice—for specific visa requirements.
On the last day of your voyage, your cruise director will provide detailed instructions about clearing customs. We highly recommend that you attend this important and informative talk.
WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!
- Departure times are strictly enforced.
- For the specific boarding time of your voyage, please check with your travel professional.
- As a convenience, all boarding times are noted in your travel documents. Suite guests are invited to take advantage of priority boarding privileges.
- Government regulations require Azamara to submit final departure manifests. You (and your guests) must board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to our scheduled departure time.
VIOLATION OF ALCOHOL POLICIES
Azamara reserves the right to revoke or otherwise restrict drinking privileges of any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly, regardless of age.
- Our ships have a designated smoking area, located on the starboard forward section of the pool deck. The smoking area is clearly marked.
- For our guests’ comfort and health, all other areas of the ships are non-smoking, including public rooms, restaurants, pool decks, staterooms and suites, verandas and halls.
SOLO ADULTOS • SOLO PAREJAS • VACACIONES DE ROPA OPCIONAL • EXPERIENCIAS SENSUALES • SERVICIOS EXCLUSIVOS
- Desire Riviera Maya Resort
- Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort
- Desire Lisbon - Julio 2021
- Desire Rome-Athens - Octubre 2021
- Desire Lisbon-Ibiza - Mayo 2022
- Greek Islands - Septiembre 2022
- Desire Rio de Janeiro - Diciembre 2022-Enero 2023
¿Interesado en ganar increíbles comisiones? No lo dudes, ¡únete hoy a nuestro programa de afiliados!
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: (+52) 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
Al realizar una reserva a través de un tercero, busca la Insignia de Socio Certificado Original Group. Esta insignia se otorga a socios comerciales certificados que representan oficialmente a nuestra compañía. Esto es para darte plena confianza de la calidad del producto que deseas.