Para recibir jugosos artículos, información y actualizaciones, ¡Suscríbete a nuestra lista de correo!
GENERAL TRAVEL TIPS
Due to the size of the Venice airport, you may expect delays in immigration and baggage claim.
We highly recommend that our Desire Venice Cruise guests utilize the airport transfers provided by Azamara. At the Venice airport, there are very few taxis available and transit is complicated. By using the transfers provided by Azamara, you are guaranteed that the cruise ship will wait for you to board, for the departure.
The terminal from which the Desire Venice Cruise will depart is San Basilio. One of the advantages of this terminal is that a majority of Venice’s main attractions are within walking distance, or you make take a water taxi if you prefer.
The national currency is the EURO, however in all ports of Croatia the national currency is KUNIS.
The advantage of Azamara, is that it is a smaller cruise ship, making it easy to access all ports where larger cruise ships cannot enter.
In some ports guests, will be transferred by tenders, leaving you steps away from the major attractions of that port.
The boarding time for your Desire Venice Cruise is 1pm. Boarding at this time will allow you direct access to your stateroom.
Azamara staff is not permitted to enter guest staterooms if there are guests inside the room, if you order room service it will be delivered to your cabin door.
Each evening, you will receive a copy of the next day at sea’s program. We invite you to look it over thoroughly in order for you to not miss out on any special events or theme nights.
Our Desire Venice Cruise signature theme nights have been specially designed for you. We kindly ask that you dress for the theme assigned to each night, this helps to create the evenings atmosphere. You can check our website at: https://www.desire-experience.com/cruises/venice-cruise/theme-nights/ to see what you should pack.
ATTIRE & PACKING TIPS
- In keeping with our friendly yet sophisticated onboard environment, we encourage guests to follow a “resort casual” dress code.
- Out of respect for others, bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the dining room or specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
- Formal evening wear is not expected nor required in our restaurants. If you prefer to dress more formally, you are welcome to do so. Please note that tuxedo rentals are not available onboard.
- Before cruising be sure to check our Theme Nights calendar in order to dress appropriately for our sensual evening activities.
PASSPORT AND VISA REQUIREMENTS
- For international travel, a valid passport is required.
- Depending on your nationality, visas may be required to enter certain countries as well. Please contact the embassy (consular services) of each country on your voyage—or a visa service of your choice—for specific visa requirements.
On the last day of your voyage, your cruise director will provide detailed instructions about clearing customs. We highly recommend that you attend this important and informative talk.
WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!
- Departure times are strictly enforced.
- For the specific boarding time of your voyage, please check with your travel professional.
- As a convenience, all boarding times are noted in your travel documents. Suite guests are invited to take advantage of priority boarding privileges.
- Government regulations require Azamara to submit final departure manifests. You (and your guests) must board the ship at least 90 minutes prior to our scheduled departure time.
VIOLATION OF ALCOHOL POLICIES
Azamara reserves the right to revoke or otherwise restrict drinking privileges of any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly, regardless of age.
- Our ships have a designated smoking area, located on the starboard forward section of the pool deck. The smoking area is clearly marked.
- For our guests’ comfort and health, all other areas of the ships are non-smoking, including public rooms, restaurants, pool decks, staterooms and suites, verandas and halls.
ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
- Desire Riviera Maya Resort
- Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort
- Desire Lisbon - Julio 2021
- Desire Rome-Athens - Octubre 2021
- Desire Lisbon-Ibiza - Mayo 2022
- Greek Islands - Septiembre 2022
- Desire Rio de Janeiro - Diciembre 2022-Enero 2023
¿Interesado en ganar increíbles comisiones? No lo dudes, ¡únete hoy a nuestro programa de afiliados!
DESIRE CRUISES HEADQUARTERS:
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: +52 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: +52 998 193 2389
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
+52 998 193 2221 option 1
Al realizar una reserva a través de un tercero, busca la Insignia de Socio Certificado Original Group. Esta insignia se otorga a socios comerciales certificados que representan oficialmente a nuestra compañía. Esto es para darte plena confianza de la calidad del producto que deseas.