At Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort, we recognize that some of our daily activities may have a negative impact on the environment and community. It is for this reason we have implemented certain practices to reduce that negative impact, aiming to improve environmental sustainability.
1. Annual measurement of energy consumption and solid waste generation to establish reduction goals.
2. Minimize the environmental impacts through projects that reduce energy consumption, as well as water and solid waste.
3. Respect natural surroundings and guidelines established by the National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos.
4. Comply with the Federal, State and City norms.
5. Promote local economy, when possible, by contracting services, employees and regional products.
6. Share our commitment with employees, guests, and suppliers, by inviting them to carry out sustainable actions.