Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort recognizes that our daily activities have the potential to generate a negative impact on the environment, and the community, if we do not act in a responsible way. For this reason, we have implemented an Environmental Management System that complies with international sustainability tourism requisites and standards.
1. Annual measurement of energy consumption and solid waste generation to establish reduction goals.
2. Minimize the environmental impacts through projects that reduce energy consumption, as well as water and solid waste.
3. Respect natural surroundings and guidelines established by the National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos.
4. Comply with the Federal, State and City norms.
5. Promote local economy, when possible, by contracting services, employees and regional products.
6. Share our commitment with employees, guests, and suppliers, by inviting them to carry out sustainable actions.