So that all guests may fully enjoy the Desire Experience, Desire Cruises is committed to providing safe voyages. We ask you to respect the following guidelines throughout the cruise:
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all restaurants and other public areas that are not clearly marked as clothing optional.
- Keeping the identity of our guests private is extremely important to us. For this reason, taking photos or videos in any of our ship’s clothing-optional areas or in the playroom is strictly prohibited. Taking photos is permitted in all other areas, just as long as you respect the other guests.
- Our playroom has been designed for sexual, erotic pleasure. We ask that you use this couples-only area to fulfill your intimate desires.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect and remember the Golden Rule: NO means NO.
- Balance is important, some like to rest while others party, after midnight your fellow sailors would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Desire Cruise; however, drug use will not be tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruises nor Azamara Cruises will be held responsible for items left outside of your safety deposit box. Please be sure to place valuable items in the safe.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your vacation at Desire Cruises; however, it is a firm company policy that all staff members, Original affiliates, brand representatives, and any person in a commercial relationship with the resort or Original Group, are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in the immediate dismissal and/or termination of their contract with the company.
*These conceptual house rules are in addition to all rules and regulations stipulated by Azamara Cruises and local port authorities.