IN ORDER FOR ALL GUESTS TO FULLY ENJOY THEIR “DESIRE RIVIERA MAYA RESORT” EXPERIENCE, WE ASK YOU TO RESPECT THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- Appropriate attire is required in all restaurants
- We have created an open-minded ambiance at Desire Riviera Maya Resort, however drug use is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Photos with cameras, cellphones or videotaping in public areas are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Please refrain from sexual activities in public areas.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: ‘NO’ means ‘NO’.
- Due to the nature of our resort, our Jacuzzi Lounge & Sin Room are couples-only areas.
- The reservation of “palapa” beds is permitted (extra charge). If belongings are found on the beds or beach chairs without a reservation, they will be sent to the Front Desk as Lost & Found.
- The Hotel is not responsible for lost item left outside of the safety deposit box.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your vacation at Desire Resorts; however, it is a firm company policy that all staff members, Original affiliates, brand representatives, and any person in a commercial relationship with the resort or Original Group, are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in the immediate dismissal and/or termination of their contract with the company.