So that all guests may fully enjoy the Desire Experience, Desire Cruises is committed to providing safe voyages. We ask you to respect the following guidelines throughout the cruise:
- For the comfort of all guests, we ask that you use appropriate attire in all restaurants and other public areas that are not clearly marked as clothing optional.
- Keeping the identity of our guests private is extremely important to us. For this reason, taking photos or videos in any of our ship’s clothing-optional areas (the pool on deck 9 and the tanning areas on decks 10 and 11) or in the Playroom is strictly prohibited. Taking photos is permitted in all other areas, just as long as you respect the other guests.
- Our playroom has been designed for sexual, erotic pleasure. We ask that you use this couples-only area to fulfill your intimate desires.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect and remember the Golden Rule: NO means NO.
- Balance is important, some like to rest while others party, after midnight your fellow sailors would appreciate it if noise levels are kept to a minimum in our ship’s corridors.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance aboard our Desire Cruise; however, drug use will not be tolerated.
- Neither Desire Cruises nor Azamara Club Cruises will be held responsible for items left outside of your safety deposit box. Please be sure to place valuable items in the safe.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your vacation at Desire Cruises; however, it is a firm company policy that all staff members, Original affiliates, brand representatives, and any person in a commercial relationship with the resort or Original Group, are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in the immediate dismissal and/or termination of their contract with the company.
*These conceptual house rules are in addition to all rules and regulations stipulated by Azamara Club Cruises and local port authorities.