To receive juicy articles, information, and special offers, click below and subscribe to our mailing list!
DESIRE ROME-ATHENS CRUISE FAQs
1. What is the Desire Concept?Desire provides an uninhibited and sophisticated clothing-optional concept (in designated areas) for couples (21+) looking to experience sensuality and freedom at sea, while enjoying cutting edge entertainment, provocative theme nights, exclusive workshops and more…
2. What clothing-optional areas will be offered on board?The pool deck, sun deck, and Playroom are clothing-optional areas for your onboard enjoyment. Just a friendly reminder: due to local laws and authorities, our staff will give orders for all guests to be clothed as we approach the different ports of call.
3. Is there a playroom etiquette?Desire Cruises is firmly committed to maintaining our unique, couples-only atmosphere. For this reason, only couples will be allowed in the Playroom (no exceptions).
4. Is sex permitted in onboard public areas?The only onboard public area where sex is permitted is the Playroom. Sex will not be permitted in any other public area.
5. Is photography allowed onboard?Due to the nature of this cruise and the fact that our guests’ privacy is of utmost importance to us, there is no photography allowed in clothing-optional areas, including but not limited to: cameras, cellphones, video cameras, tablets, etc.
6. Is Wi-Fi available throughout the cruise?There are several Wi-Fi packages available, which may be contracted upon boarding.
7. Is smoking allowed onboard?There is one designated smoking area available on board. Smoking is prohibited in all other areas.
8. What is the minimum age requirement for Desire Cruises?Although the average age range of our guests is of 35-50 years of age, the minimum age to sail with us is 21.
9. What type of client profile will we find aboard Desire Cruises?Heterosexual couples that are looking to enjoy a sensual experience with their partner.
10. Is all onboard entertainment included?Yes, Yes & Yes! Our Desire Cruise Collection is notorious for its provocative entertainment program, designed especially for couples cruising. Here are just a few temperature-raising details: Spicy Signature Theme Nights, Couples Workshops, Pumping Pool Parties, Custom Shows & Performances, Meet & Greets, and Intense Icebreakers (Casino not included).
11. Is bringing my own alcoholic beverages aboard permitted?Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board.
Purchasing liquor in port: Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports of call will be stored by the ship and delivered to passengers’ staterooms on the last day of sailing.
12. What beverages are included onboard?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the Desire Rome-Athens Cruise. For full details, please see EXTRA SERVICES/BEVERAGE PACKAGES on the website tool bar.
13. What alcoholic beverage packages are offered on board?The PREMIUM BEVERAGE PACKAGE is INCLUDED on the Desire Rome-Athens Cruise, however, for a minimal fee you can upgrade to the Ultimate Beverage Package. These packages give you preferred spirits at a great value. It’s a win-win situation.
14. Are all selections available at all ship bars?Yes.
15. Does the Ultimate Beverage Package include all the liquor brands from the Premium Beverage Package?Yes. By upgrading from the Premium Beverage Package (included) to the Ultimate Beverage Package (+ $14.95 USD per person/per day) you will receive all liquor brands offered in both packages. Prices are subject to change.
16. Are drinks unlimited?Yes. Drinks are unlimited within the parameters of the responsible alcohol service guidelines.
17. Are all onboard restaurants included?No. There is a choice of four distinctive inclusive dining options on this voyage, plus complimentary room service. In addition, there are two specialty restaurants: Prime C and Aqualina, both of which are complimentary for suite guests (Club World Owner’s Suites, Club Spa Suites , Club Ocean Suites and Club Continent Suites). For all other stateroom categories, there is a minimum cover charge per person/per seating.
18. Is room service included?Room service is included for all guests.
19. What if I have dietary restrictions?The ship can accommodate most special dietary needs. Please submit your request in writing to our reservations department no later than 80 days before sailing so we can communicate this with the cruiseline. E-mail: email@example.com Standard kosher-style menus are available on all voyages. On the day of boarding, please confirm your special dietary arrangements with the restaurant manager.
20. Do I need to make reservations to dine?To avoid disappointment, reservations are strongly recommended in Prime C & Aqualina; however, reservations are not required in other dining venues.
21. Is there assigned seating in dining rooms?No, seating is not assigned. Guests can sit where they would like.
22. What is the dress code in the dining rooms?In all dining rooms, guests should follow a “cruise casual” dress code following good taste and common sense. Bare feet, tank tops, baseball caps, bathing suits, shorts, and jeans are not allowed in the main dining room or two specialty restaurants. When dining at Windows Café, guests must wear footwear and a cover-up or shirt.
Many guests enjoy dressing up to dine in Prime C, Aqualina, and Discoveries. Formal evening wear (ball gowns and tuxedos) is not expected. We recommend that men bring a sport coat or suit; for women, dresses, skirts, blouses with pants and capris are all appropriate attire.
23. Are staff members onboard multilingual?Yes. The staff on board is not only multilingual, they are from all over the world. However, the principal spoken language onboard is English, and most signage will be found in English as well.
ADULTS-ONLY • COUPLES-ONLY • CLOTHING OPTIONAL VACATION • SENSUAL EXPERIENCES • EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
BECOME AN AFFILIATE:
Interested in earning incredible commissions? Don’t hesitate, join our Affiliate Program today!
Calle Sierra entre Andador
y Avenida Coba,
SM 03, MZ 09, lote 17-01,
Cancun, Quintana Roo,
Ph: 998 193 2221
CALL TOLL FREE NUMBERS:
USA & CAN: 1 888 211 3241
MEX: 800 500 0587
GBR: 8 000 843 496
ESP: 800 080 037
GER: 032 214 219 683
Call Center: 998 193 2389
All current Premier Members
Toll Free USA-CANADA:
1 855 556 1632 option 1 then 4
800 509 3040 option 1 then 4
998 193 2221 option 1
When booking through a third-party, be sure to look for the Original Group Certified Partner’s Badge. This badge is given to certified business partners that officially represent our company, inspiring confidence in the product you are purchasing.