Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort is perfectly situated along a Caribbean white sand beach within walking distance of the picturesque Puerto Morelos, Mexico, and within only a short 20-minute drive of Cancun International Airport.
For a clothing-optional experience beyond compare, our resort sits on a privileged piece of property that offers the privacy of having no hotels next door.
As one of the Caribbean’s top clothing-optional beach resorts, you will be in close proximity to a variety of easy-to-reach attractions such as Mayan archeological sites, over 100 cenotes (sacred sinkholes), deep-sea fishing, cave diving, scuba diving, and snorkeling along the Great Mayan Reef, among others.
- As you exit the airport, take the first main exit on the right-hand side towards Playa del Carmen.
- Drive for approximately 20 minutes; you will see an exit for Puerto Morelos on your right.
- Merge right to take the exit and take a left under the bridge to cross to the opposite side of the highway.
- Follow the main street for approx. 5 min and turn left on Niños Heroes street.
- Continue driving until you reach a dead end and make a left turn.
- Follow the curvy street until Desire Pearl appears on your right-hand side, approx. 5 min ahead.