So that all guests may fully enjoy their Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort experience, we ask you to respect the following guidelines:
- Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. However, guests have a 1 hour allowance for check-out until 12:00 pm.
- Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Photos with cameras, cellphones or videotaping in public areas are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- Please refrain from overt sexual activities in public areas.
- Please treat all guests with utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: “NO” means “NO.”
- Due to the nature of our resort, our Jacuzzi Lounge & Sin Room are couples-only areas.
- The Hotel is not responsible for lost items not deposited in your room’s safety deposit box.
- Appropriate attire is required in all restaurants.
- We are proud to provide you with a safe, open-minded environment in which you may fully enjoy your vacation at Desire Resorts; however, it is a firm company policy that all staff members, Original affiliates, brand representatives, and any person in a commercial relationship with the resort or Original Group, are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately or drinking with guests, doing so will result in the immediate dismissal and/or termination of their contract with the company.